typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] thinking - sometimes too much

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: weaselw AT juno.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] thinking - sometimes too much
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 23:24:29 -0400

i am still trying to progress while building on the aesthetic foundations we're talking about. oh, and cellular chaos is STILL trying to find a female singer . . . it's not that easy. hardly anybody seems to get it, so maybe you're right . . .

it might be one of those early '70s/pre-punk blah moments again . . . sure looks and sounds that way.

ww