typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Mary Ocher

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Clara <grossegouine AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Mary Ocher
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:25:11 +0100

Mary Ocher is an amazing musician. she can be seen around berlin singing t the mauer park flohmarkt or boxhagenerplatz flohtmarkt on sundays. Worth checking if any of you is on a trip around here. She used to play with a drummer (playing mini drums) and she played keyboard, but I think that's over although I have heard she is looking for someone to play with again. Somehow her solo on guitar sounds more captivating to me.
There used to be a demo of her around, but I dont own a copy and think that she does not sell them anymore.

Clara.