typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Mary Ocher

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Renee Hahn <reneehahn AT mac.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Mary Ocher
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:51:44 -0800

Wow this is great, thank you. Now I am looking forward to her full album too!
Renee
On Feb 25, 2011, at 4:34 AM, Nicole Emmenegger wrote:

hi all - This is a bit off topic but I just wanted to share with you the single "On the Streets of Hard Labor" from Berlin based singer Mary Ocher. It been a while since I've been so enthralled and thrilled by a new singer. I'm looking forward to the full album on 11 March.

view video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw9LZIZjwsc
her website: http://maryocher.com/

-Nicole

Renée Hahn, L.Ac., Dipl.O.M. (NCCAOM)
1452 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
415-722-1723

Movement overcomes cold. Stillness overcomes heat. Stillness and tranquility set things in order in the universe. - Lao Tsu, Tao Te Ching

To find health should be the object of the doctor. Anyone can find disease.
- Dr. Andrew Still, "The Philosophy and Mechanical Principles of Osteopathy"

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is for the sole use of intended recipient (s) & may contain confidential information. Though unlikely, e-mail sent via Internet may be intercepted by third parties. Privacy of healthcare data cannot be assured.
FOR PATIENTS:
A copy of HIPAA privacy rights is in each patient's chart. Patients who communicate via email acknowledge receipt of this document & consent to email exchange recognizing that HIPAA-related privacy rights cannot be guaranteed. Questions may be directed to our HIPAA compliance officer at 415-861-1101.If this email has reached the wrong recipient, please contact us via return email or at the above telephone & delete this email immediately. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. "
---------- Internet Email Confidentiality Statement ----------

PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it or contained within it, may contain confidential information that is privileged, or prohibited from disclosure under confidentiality agreement (that includes "Trade Secret" as defined under Texas State law) and/or applicable law thereof. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that whether of yourself or through any others, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and security destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk or other media or means of copy or
transfer. Thank you.