typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras/Laura Kennedy Benefits

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dee <deepop AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>, typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras/Laura Kennedy Benefits
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:22:38 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hi everyone,

Dee Pop, drummer from Bush Tetras here. I am putting this into cyberspace as the BT's, specifically our original bass player Laura Kennedyneeds immiediate help. Laura Kennedy NEEDS A LIVER TRANSPLANT ASAP. The group is doing several benefits to help her. The first show is in NYC on Sunday OCt 26 at Cake Shop. On the bill so far are Bush Tetras, James Chance and Radio I-Ching. We are looking for other groups to add to the bill. If you are interested let us know. My direct email address is deepop AT earthlink.net or my cell is 917-656-1587. We will also be playing in Minneapolis (where Laura lives these days) on NOV 8. Details tbs.

There will be a link on our myspace.com/bushtetras site for contributions to Laura's plight.

Also the BT's are playing 2 dates in Europe. London and Lyon in October.

These may very well be our last shows ever so please don't miss them.

Thanks,

Dee Pop