typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] KRS and stuff

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: clara_XXL <grossegouine AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] KRS and stuff
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 00:55:16 -0700

Reissues?? maybe the petticoats' normal EP...but steffi herself still has 400 copies in her basement. Also maybe the neo boys...but same thing..a full box somewhere in a basement in portland. So basically ebay is your friend in you have 50$-70$ for a 7".

For the releases that should be carried...I would jump on explode into colors from portland...and about what has been released this year on KRS, I would recommend people to get the 7" of new bloods on Raw Sugar too...because it's mind-blowing.

and of course I agree people should support KRS and similar projects instead of amazon but for me personally is a little bit too much to face the shipping costs to europe!

i don't know if it makes any sense to send this to the list but it's the first thoughts that crossed my mind when i read the digest!

-clara.