typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Neoboys

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Layla Gibbon <lpgibbon AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Neoboys
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

Has there ever been a Neoboys reissue? I LOVE that 7", and just watched the Northwest passage movie about Portland punk that they are in which has great live footage... There was a great interview with the band in the magazine I work for (maximum rocknroll) a few years back I guess I should look that up.

Has anyone gotten The Nixe reissue yet? It's pretty amazing; early 80s all girl band from Utrecht that remind me of a less Dada Kleenex/Liliput. It's on Polly Magoo records I think. They have a myspace.

Layla