typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Invitation from Justin Lawless

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Mike Appelstein" <mike AT appelstein.com>
  • To: "'Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)'" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Invitation from Justin Lawless
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 15:24:05 -0500

Also, note that Justin himself might not have known this was happening. It
appears that Quetchup automatically sends out invites to your entire contact
list. As this bit of info is just getting around, I think Justin deserves
another chance.

Everyone else: stay far, far away from Quetchup unless you want to piss off
a whole lot of friends and acquaintances. More info:
http://digitalflotsamwp.podshow.com/?p=153.

-mike