typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Invitation from Justin Lawless

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT dti.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Invitation from Justin Lawless
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 16:18:52 -0400

Fair enough. But I'm sure this was an example of one
of those facebook-like scenarios where one gives them ones email
address book in toto so one can hook up w/friends.. While not
welcome.. It's not like it's penis enlargement, etc. . More a mistake.
Justin is a member otherwise in good standing I think he should be
re-instated if he asks, and shows appropiate contrition.

joly

At 09:05 AM 9/9/2007, Dina Hornreich wrote:
> Justin has been removed for spamming the list.

WWWhatsup NYC