typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] ya gotta have...heart

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] ya gotta have...heart
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:40:51 -0600

No, I was nominated to contribute something based on my work with this list. It's my call, I guess.

Sorry, no Heart.

On 6/4/07, robin dunn < rdunnrn AT yahoo.com> wrote:
my impression was that the camp wanted a list of
essential women-in-rock albums.  heart has no place in
the general discussion here, but ann and nancy
certainly have a place in the history of women in
rock, and certainly girls starting out might be
inspired by them, especially the 70s stuff.  hell, i
know i was.