typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] ya gotta have...heart

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: dpbailey AT att.net
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] ya gotta have...heart
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 20:48:33 +0000

You may well be right. I'm at work & don't have access to the original email setting out the paramaters of what's being sought.

As for "women in rock" per se, might as well go back to Wanda Jackson & god knows who else ...

Dan

-------------- Original message from robin dunn <rdunnrn AT yahoo.com>: --------------