typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Chandra Oppenheim

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Amy Silvers <ahacksaw AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Chandra Oppenheim
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:37:08 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I would be incredibly curious to see those photos. Not only was I there (I
think), but my then-best friend was the bass player in the band. I had no
idea that Eugenie (who was Chandra's age, and her best friend) had kept the
Dance going for as long as she did, and now I'll have to seek them out, at
least through MySpace.

--Amy

(PS: Hi all, pretty new here and have been lurking until now, but I've been
really enjoying the discussions.)