typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Chandra Oppenheim

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Amy Silvers <ahacksaw AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Chandra Oppenheim
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:34:10 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thanks to Aaron Levin, I realized that I have to correct my previous
statement. I was mixing up Eugenie (who was an adult in the days of Chandra's
collaboration with The Dance) with Chandra's friend Evie, who also performed
with her. Evie and Chandra were inseparable, and they were the same age.

I apologize for my confusion. Getting old and not having a memory anymore
sucks.

--Amy