typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] no runaways?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: robin dunn <rdunnrn AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] no runaways?
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:00:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- Dina Hornreich <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com> wrote:
> OH NO! I can't fathom leaving out "Chery Bomb!"
>
> AsI just stated in a previous email, we're on the
> same page (re: Slits, Au
> Pairs).

oh no, it should definitely be on the list. to
clarify, i was talking to my friend about songs the
girls should learn at camp for their big public
performance. i just think "cherry bomb" might be a
little over the top for 12-year-olds to sing to their
parents.

saw joan jett last year, she blew me away. she's
gorgeous, hot, rocked the place. fabulous, maybe
better now than ever.

Got a little couch potato?