typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] 15 must-haves for the beginning girl rocker

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Smurf <ziggysmurfdust AT pandora.be>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] 15 must-haves for the beginning girl rocker
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:47:40 +0200

There was also a KBD/Bloodstains kinda comp called "My Girlfriend was a Punk"
Bootleg, only available on vinyl if I'm not mistaken.

What I miss in these lists are the "real" punks (1st wave, second wave, whatever wave) like Vice Squad, Violators, Action Pact, The Doll
The first three do have CD comps out on Anagram, of the latter I'm not sure (did they ever do more than the one single?)