typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] an update from the list moderator

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] an update from the list moderator
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:06:36 -0600

Hi Allan:

Thanks for your input. I did post a response to his piece on punk appropriation of Nazi imagery at Jewcy.com -- but I haven't yet mentioned to him my impression that he has overlooked some interesting Jewish women in punk. Let me finish the book first!

-Dina

P.S. Oddly enough, another person acknowledged at the beginning of the book is the musician we hired to do the music for my wedding! His band, the Afro-Semitic Experience, will be entertaining all our friends and relatives. Weird.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Metz" <ametz AT drury.edu>