typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] hello/raincoats video

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Brett Lyman <twininfinitif AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] hello/raincoats video
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:45:15 -0400

hello everyone,
i used to be on this list years ago, but never contributed really. at any rate, it's good to be back.
i'm writing because i recently came into possession of a dvd that has an episode of the south bank show about rough trade. in addition to long interviews with stiff little fingers and geoff travis, it also has footage of the RAINCOATS recording their first single w/mayo thompson. there are also brief interviews with the group. seeing this stuff kind of blew my mind, and it made me curious to know if anyone else had any video of raincoats that they would be willing to share. also if anyone wants a copy of what i've got, please email me ok

brett lyman, ann arbor michigan