typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Cinderellas big score

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: DEEPOP AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Cinderellas big score
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 23:10:43 EDT

on the advice of adele bertei, i went across the street to my locals borders bookstore to search out a copy of cinderellas big score. i ask one of the staff members for direction and she points to the cashier. you'll wanna see her, she says. she wrote it. and lo and behold there was maria raha. maria was charming and signed my book. it is so cool to think someone doing such great stuff can be so close by. its a small world.

  • [TypicalGirls] Cinderellas big score, DEEPOP, 10/03/2005