typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Delta 5 Peel session tracks

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "dan palmer" <dan.palmer AT ntlworld.com>
  • To: <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Delta 5 Peel session tracks
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:03:45 +0100

Title: Re: [TypicalGirls] Delta 5 Peel session tracks
Apologies to Slim, and more importantly to the members of the band, for having posted the mp3s of the Delta 5 Peel sessions.
I didn't realise that these tracks were about to be issued on an official CD for which the band will receive royalties.

There doesn't seem to be a way of deleting the files at yousendit, so I have contacted the moderator of this list to ask that my post be removed. In the meantime, out of respect for those I may have offended, I ask that you don't download the files, but that you buy the CD from Kill Rock Stars when it's released. I'll be buying it myself and hope to make some small amends by doing so.

Once again, sorry to all concerned.