typicalgirls - RE: [TypicalGirls] Is this tune by The Raincoats??

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Emily Arkin <viole_falushe AT yahoo.com>
  • To: peter <peter_in_melb AT yahoo.com.au>, TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [TypicalGirls] Is this tune by The Raincoats??
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:13:30 -0800 (PST)

oh no, I didn't mean you're easily confused...I mean people
label things wrong and it's confusing! I once ended up with
a Le Trimm (with rappers Tigra and Bunny) song labelled Le
Tigre...and you can pretty much see how that mixup coulda
happened. P2P is like playing telephone.

http://emilyarkin.com * the-operators.com * magpie-store.com