tcrp-news - [tcrp-news] Welcome to the tcrp-news list

tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Tompkins County Relocalization Project

  • From: News related to the TCRP <tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [tcrp-news] Welcome to the tcrp-news list
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:38:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

This new mail list is for people who have expressed interest in
the work of the Tompkins County Relocalization Project (TCRP). It
will be used primarily for occasional notices regarding changes to
the TCRP web site (http://www.ibiblio.org/tcrp/) and other
developments related to the project.

To ensure a low level of traffic, this news list will not (if I've
set it up correctly!) accept postings from anyone but me. If you
have something you think should be sent to this group, please send
it directly to bosak AT ibiblio.org and I'll forward it as
appropriate. I'm operating under the assumption that most of you
already subscribe to other sources of news related to peak oil and
sustainability, so I will try very hard to avoid using this list
for anything that's not strictly related to the project.

Another list (tcrp) has been set up for people who are actively
participating in the project; they will be receiving a separate
message shortly. Everyone on the initial tcrp list is also on the
initial tcrp-news list.

You should (if I've set up the list correctly) be able to
unsubscribe from this list using the form at

If you encounter any problems with this, just let me know and I'll
take care of it manually. You'll notice that there's also a
publicly visible archive linked from that page.

Thank you for your interest in this initiative. I'll send some
actual news as soon as I see that this message has gone through
successfully.

Jon Bosak
Editor, TCRP

  • [tcrp-news] Welcome to the tcrp-news list, News related to the TCRP, 10/24/2005