sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] openoffice2-bin + jdk6-bin

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Pol Vinogradov <vin.public AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] openoffice2-bin + jdk6-bin
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 01:51:01 +0500

В Fri, 7 Sep 2007 13:04:38 -0600
"Javier Vasquez" <jevv.cr AT gmail.com> пишет:

> Hi,
>
> I've installed jdk6-bin-6u2 and openoffice2-bin-2.2.1. Then I tried
> to configure openoffice so that it uses jdk6, however when browsing
> through the options on openoffice, it doesn't seem to recognize the
> jdk path... I've tried both the j2sdk link and the direct jdk6 one,
> and also the corresponding jre paths, and none seem to work.
>
> It's not so bad since at least the gcj seems to be recognized by
> default since I see FSF recognized by default...
>
> Any hints on this?
it's ~/.bash_profile fault. jdk6-bin installs /etc/profile.d/java.sh which
isn't sourced by .bash_profile in correct order. i modified it on my machine,
not sure it's right fix or not though.
# cat ~/.bash_profile
PATH1=/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin
PATH2=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin
PATH3=/usr/games:/usr/local/games
PATH4=/usr/bin/X11:~/bin
PATH=$PATH1:$PATH2:$PATH3:$PATH4
if [ -f /etc/profile ]; then
source /etc/profile
fi
PS1='\033[0;31m\u@\h\033[0m:\W\$ '
> BTW: Is there any spell available to try compiling openoffice2
> instead of installing the binary version?
sandalle created git branch with openoffice spell... it's a WIP still. if you
want to test, fix or bug report you're welcome.
--
Sincerely yours Pol Vinogradov
E-mails: public AT sourcemage.org; vin.public AT gmail.com; pol-vinogradov AT mail.ru