sm-users - [SM-Users] openoffice2-bin + jdk6-bin

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Javier Vasquez" <jevv.cr AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] openoffice2-bin + jdk6-bin
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 13:04:38 -0600

Hi,

I've installed jdk6-bin-6u2 and openoffice2-bin-2.2.1. Then I tried
to configure openoffice so that it uses jdk6, however when browsing
through the options on openoffice, it doesn't seem to recognize the
jdk path... I've tried both the j2sdk link and the direct jdk6 one,
and also the corresponding jre paths, and none seem to work.

It's not so bad since at least the gcj seems to be recognized by
default since I see FSF recognized by default...

Any hints on this?

BTW: Is there any spell available to try compiling openoffice2
instead of installing the binary version?

Thanks,

--
Javier