sm-users - [SM-Users] XFCE4 icons

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Jackson Alley <jacksonalley AT gmail.com>
  • To: SourceMage Users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Users] XFCE4 icons
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 11:19:30 -0500

Hey, I know there are a lot of xfce4 users on this list and I have a
minor annoyance I was wondering if anyone could solve. I noticed that in
my taskbar, firefox has the generic application icon, but I don't know
how to change them. In xfce4-appfinder firefox is set to the blue globe
as it is in Ubuntu, but I don't know how to change that one either. I
did a little googling and didn't find anything other than a few people
asking the same question, so I thought by doing this on our mailing
lists the answer would be widely available too. Thanks everyone.
Jackson

P.S. The new iso (.9.6) does not put the ISOkernel.config in
/etc/sorcery/local/ which at times had been very handy. I think we
should put it back.