sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] [SM-Discuss] New grimoire developer: johnnyi7

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: John Harding <johnh AT kuberaconsulting.com>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: SM Users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] [SM-Discuss] New grimoire developer: johnnyi7
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:06:13 -0600

Eric Sandall wrote:

Howdy all,

I'd like to welcome a new developer to our team, John Harding (a.k.a.
johnnyi7). He's 'volunteered' to help Andrew Levstick out with the
games grimoire, but I managed to slip in some devel access as well, so
feel free to send him the fun bugs you're tired of playing with. ;)

Welcome to the team John!

- -sandalle
Thanks, I've actually been 'volunteered' by Andraž Levstick to do his bidding. This will be a learning curve for me, but I'm looking forward to it.

John