sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] [SM-Discuss] SMGL SETI@Home Team

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, sm-users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] [SM-Discuss] SMGL SETI@Home Team
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:35:25 -0600

Eric Sandall wrote:
> For those interested in SETI@Home[0] we have a Source Mage GNU/Linux
> team page[1] for it. ;) Feel free to join up or let me know of other
> teams you are interested in using the BOINC[2] client for me to create.

I forgot I was on that team :/ as my poor work unit rating will attest to :D

> Unless someone already has clients made for BOINC, I'll be writing one
> up soon. ;)

So that means you're going to make a spell?
w00t

--
David Kowis

ISO Team Lead - www.sourcemage.org
Source Mage GNU/Linux

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
find easier ways to do something.
- Robert Heinlein

- Arthur C. Clarke