sm-users - [SM-Users] SMGL SETI@Home Team

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: sm-users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Users] SMGL SETI@Home Team
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:22:05 -0800

For those interested in SETI@Home[0] we have a Source Mage GNU/Linux team page[1] for it. ;) Feel free to join up or let me know of other teams you are interested in using the BOINC[2] client for me to create.

Unless someone already has clients made for BOINC, I'll be writing one up soon. ;)

-sandalle

[0] http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/
[1] http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/team_display.php?teamid=31197
[2] http://boinc.berkeley.edu/
They have source and binary versions available.

eric at sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61 | http://www.sourcemage.org/