sm-users - [SM-Users] Thanks for all your recovery tips

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: kalldrexx AT shackmail.com
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Thanks for all your recovery tips
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:35:44 +0000

I don't know what xfce is I'm still trying to figure out if it was my fault
or xfce though I did notice one bad thing about xfce's browser in that if you
right click a file it doens't select it, therefore you won't delete that file
but another one... not sure if thats what happened or not but whatever..

Sandallle, how do you have xfce4 if xfce is only at 3.8.18 in the grimoire?
that's what I'm using..

Right now I'm stuck in windows waiting for some cd-rs so I can burn knoppix
and use that to debug / since I only ahve one partition and even mounting it
as readonly debugfs is saying there aren't any deleted inodes (I know it can
see some since R-Studio sees a bunch, including the files that I need to
recover... (yeah the only thing I care about are like 6 code files but they
represent a lot of work i've done, havne't backed up cause i was waiting for
this guy to get cvs up, and he was supposed to have it up a month ago *sigh*)

oh well thanks for all your help and ideas guys!

--KallDrexx