sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] problem compiling kde apps

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] problem compiling kde apps
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:36:54 -0700 (PDT)

Salvatore Barone said:
> >I tried to cast quanta and got this:
>
> >checking for Qt... libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include/qt using
> >-mt
> >checking if Qt compiles without flags... yes
> >checking for moc... /usr/bin/moc
> >checking for uic... /usr/bin/uic
> >checking whether uic supports -L ... yes
> >checking whether uic supports -nounload ... yes
> >checking if Qt needs -ljpeg... no
> >checking for rpath... yes
> >checking for KDE... libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include
> >checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... configure: error: not
> >found - you
> >need to install kdelibs first.
>
> >I have Qt 3.1.2 and kdelibs 3.0.99. The Qt I upgraded after casting
> >kde. Do I
> >have to recast kdelibs or Qt?
>
> >phma
>
> I solved the problem by searching into ./configure script the word
> "klineedit" and replacing with "KLineEdit".
>
> The configure script search in actest.cpp file (generated by uic for the
> test) the wrong QT class for the KLineEdit plugin.
>
> I hope this can help you.
> Good Luck

If this does fix it, please submit a bug report and we'll get on it as we
have time.

I have quanta installed no problem, but it's been installed for a while,
so something may have broken since then, I will try at home, but I'm not
sure if I'll have the time.

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61

  • Re: [SM-Users] problem compiling kde apps, Eric Sandall, 07/07/2003