sm-sorcery - Re: [SM-Sorcery]CONFIGURE & DETAILS order

sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Sorcery related topics

  • From: "Ryan Abrams" <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: "Andrew" <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>, <sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Sorcery]CONFIGURE & DETAILS order
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:01:19 -0500

Nick,

I am not going to be involved in the implementation of this at all as I want
to step back and try to guide the overall 1.0 a bit more (you know... like
i'm supposed to be doing. ;P), but it may make sense to follow andrew's
suggestion, simply because it restores the system back to what worked, but
/adds/ the ability for k18n and stuff to use a PRE_DETAILS file or whatever.

Whatever you decide to do, feel free to ask me any questions you have about
what few changes I made.

-Ryan