sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] Gurus Bugzilla

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] Gurus Bugzilla
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:28:18 -0500

We may want to enable Keywords feature in Bugzilla and mark those issues with a keywords so that they're easy to find. What do you think?

Eric Sandall wrote:

During our developer meeting (you /did/ remember, right? It was posted...) we
talked about how there are quite a few bugs in the database with quite a few
of
them 5-minute fixes (some even have the fix needed already posted), but no one
is taking care of them (granted, many are in unmaintained sections, but a
while
ago I said that those are free-for-all and would appreciate others besides
myself to work on those).

So, if gurus could take a few hours a week and try to clean out some of the
bugs
(even if you just do the easy ones, it's still progress), it would be much
appreciated.