sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire] Gurus Bugzilla

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire] Gurus Bugzilla
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:53:10 -0800

Hi all,

During our developer meeting (you /did/ remember, right? It was posted...) we
talked about how there are quite a few bugs in the database with quite a few
of
them 5-minute fixes (some even have the fix needed already posted), but no one
is taking care of them (granted, many are in unmaintained sections, but a
while
ago I said that those are free-for-all and would appreciate others besides
myself to work on those).

So, if gurus could take a few hours a week and try to clean out some of the
bugs
(even if you just do the easy ones, it's still progress), it would be much
appreciated.

Also, if you don't have the time to help with SMGL anymore (whether it's just
temporary or not), please take a few minutes to send me (or Schabell) an
e-mail
saying so, and whether or not you'll be coming back (a timeframe would be
handy), as it's rather annoying for me to have to send out e-mails to gurus
who've been inactive for a time (about a month, is when I start checking),
only
to receive an e-mail saying, "Oh, yeah, well I don't have the time to help
anymore, sorry", or even worse, no response at all.

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61