sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] proposed sm-updates ML

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Paul Mahon <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] proposed sm-updates ML
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:27:00 -0500

This script is done and has existed for a while (updated the wiki, so I
won't repeat myself). You may want to take that script and gut it of the
other DETAILS checking stuff. It is also fairly intrusive, it will try
to dowload files that don't exist jsut see if they are there.

--
De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.

What is that funny looking stuff in the attachment?
http://www.technomom.com/cynthia/pgp/