sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire] xchat / xchat2

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Geoffrey Derber <Geoffrey.Derber AT Trinity.edu>
  • To: Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire] xchat / xchat2
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:29:14 -0500

I just thought I'd make this announcement. I've updated xchat to the same version as xchat2 a few days ago, and in a week or so I plan to remove the xchat2 spell. I'd rather only maintain one version of the spell. Please switch over and feel free to comment on some of the changes I've made with the xchat spell.

Geoff