sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] Opening up bugs

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: Source Mage - Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] Opening up bugs
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:34:38 +0100

Well,

if no one objects, i'll take all Xft related stuff (and the updated
xfree spell that's sitting in bugzilla for over 2 weeks) and fix it.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 09:44:42AM -0800, Eric Sandall wrote:
> All,
>
> I would like to propose an opening of bugs to all gurus. We have quite a
> few bugs, few maintainers, and even fewer with loads of spare time, so I
> am asking all those whom feel they have the spare time to take on a few
> extra bugs to look through bugs marked as "New" and assign them to
> themselves (and hopefully fix soon. ;)). Quite a few of these are easy,
> just a version bump here, patch this there, etc. Some are harder, feel
> free to skip these if you feel they will take too much of your time.
>
> If there are long standing "Assigned" bugs that have not been touched in a
> while, feel free to fix those as well.
>
> -One of Four
> a.k.a. sandalle
>
> --
> PGP Key 0x5C8D199A5A317214
> http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5A317214
>
> Eric Sandall | Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
> eric AT sandall.us | http://www.sourcemage.org/
> http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @ WSU
> http://counter.li.org/ #196285 | http://www.shock.wsu.edu/

Arwed v. Merkatz
Grimoire Guru for video
Sourcemage GNU/Linux
http://www.sourcemage.org
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:15:34 -0800 (PST)
From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
To: <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Arwed von Merkatz said:
> Well,
>
> if no one objects, i'll take all Xft related stuff (and the updated
> xfree spell that's sitting in bugzilla for over 2 weeks) and fix it.

Please do (if no one objects ;))! I'd like to get all the bugs cleaned up
as soon as is safely possible. :)

-One of Four
a.k.a. sandalle