sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] UPDATED field

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Doubletwist <doubletwist AT spack.nu>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] UPDATED field
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:34:01 -0600

Why don't we change the name of the UPDATED field to something that explains what it does like FORCEREBUILDDATE or something? [ok that's a bad example, but you get the point :) ]
And maybe keep the UPDATE field as something that should be updated when a spell changes[even version changes] so we can tell when the spell was last changed. Or maybe for that field use a LASTCHANGED field...or whatever.

Doubletwist