sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] UPDATED field

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: Source Mage - Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] UPDATED field
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:49:49 +0100

If we want to change our standards, maybe we should consider added version of
day to UPDATED.
We have not technique how to rebuild spell in the same day, for example some
security updates, patches, another BUILD file, etc.
Something like 20030131 and 2003013101.
Version of day could not be mandatory only it must be treated by sorcery.
Or do we have it already ?

- lace -