sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Trying to install SMGL on x86 from the old ISO and advancing from there … with linux spell trouble

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Pavel Vinogradov <vin.public AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Thomas Orgis <sobukus AT sourcemage.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Trying to install SMGL on x86 from the old ISO and advancing from there … with linux spell trouble
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 13:02:55 -0400

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 09:18:23AM +0200, Thomas Orgis wrote:
Am Sun, 14 Aug 2016 13:49:05 +0200
schrieb Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>:

So, if the tar.sign controversy is resolved, everything may work
happily …

Oh, dear, this is so stupid: I used it wrong?! The patch menu after
selecting the base kernel version is really _not_ optional. You need to

1. Select something there.
2. Ensure that you toggled it (not just toggle the entry in the menu,
but also press the toggle button below … I wondered what that
superfluous button is for).

I asked about maintanance_patches and you said you selected them. Selected,
but
didn't toggle, right? Oh, well...

--
Sincerely,