sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for Project Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for Project Lead
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 21:42:56 -0400

Much appreciated guys, David.

Even though it's only +1 voice diff to my success, I feel a pretty
massive responsibility in front of me, which, maybe I felt only once at
that scale in the past.

If you have any ideas of our improvement in any direction, please feel
free to bombard me with them, but as of my first step after taking
office, I'm going to come up with the plan for our infrastructure
evolution and with help from Jeremy on the hardware side we would
probably try to make it look 2016-like, not 2006.

Our community is small, as well as the niche for our distro but that
never stopped us, right?

Thanks.

--
Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>