sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for Project Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for Project Lead
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 09:23:31 -0500

I've got to take down my infrastructure today, and maybe through
tomorrow. I think this will affect Flux's email stuff, and so I don't
want to be a jerk about that.

With no objections, I'll extend the nomination deadlines through Monday.

I've got to reorganize my server room, and that means down time, and so
I'm going to also update my dom0 and a couple other things, so it'll be
down for a while. I believe this will affect flux_control's email as
well, so I don't want to screw him over, but I only have limited time to
get my work done, heh. Mail won't bounce, but I won't be able to read it.

--
David Kowis