sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for Project Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for Project Lead
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 14:41:41 -0500

Okay, it's been about a week for nominations. Nominations be over
tomorrow Central Time. I'll call it 24 hours from this email.

We've got three nominations that are up for acceptance and seconding.

* Vlad Glagolev (Stealth)
* Ismael Luceno (ismaell)
* Thomas Orgis (sobukus)

> The nomination MUST be seconded within one week of being made.
> The nomination MUST be accepted within one week of being made.

Another week of time for those nominated to accept, and be seconded.

--
David Kowis