sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] migration status

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] migration status
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 04:21:55 -0500

geri.sourcemage.org is online and now providing the scm and distro
services.

- Please make sure your git repos are pointed at scm.sourcemage.org and not
something like fawkes.sourcemage.org.

- DNS has been updated, but if you are getting a cached lookup, the new IP
for scm.sourcemage.org is 72.29.99.109.

- The new server SSH fingerprint is
39:06:ef:42:34:2f:61:6e:b8:80:2a:85:de:01:bc:51.

- Only people who have made commits or other logins since 2014 currently
have active logins, if you're coming back let us know and we'll turn it
back on.

- scmweb is also on there but not working yet, I will look at upgrading it
to a working version in the next few days.

freki.sourcemage.org is online and currently running updates, when that is
done I'll get Vlad access so he can put the production version of the new
website on there. I don't know if updates will finish tonight or give me
trouble or not but that should all be through today/tomorrow.

DNS and mail haven't migrated yet but will be soon. My current goal is to
have fawkes empty and offline before I have to pay another month's bill on
it.