sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Time to merge devel-xorg-modular

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Time to merge devel-xorg-modular
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 18:53:07 +0100

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:27:36 -0300, Ismael Luceno wrote:
I've not seen a single issue so far with the software I use, so unless
someone knows of another problem, we should merge and move on.

completely agree!

I have been using all this stuff for about two years.

I also have a stack of spells in a separate grimoires, which I would like to publish as optional add ons to smgl, but they use some things which are not in master yet.

SM-Discuss mailing list
SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/sm-discuss