sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] HTTPS support not compiled in ... and mirroring in general

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] HTTPS support not compiled in ... and mirroring in general
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:35:01 +0100

I forgot the "mirroring in general" part. How does our mirroring work?
Is there some official infrastructure and way to add a mirror to that?

I am also wondering why the mirrors are missing so many files. In
Theory, every needed source (apart from daily snapshots, I presume)
should be present on a mirror. Yet, summon often fails when upstream
decided that it wants to delete files more than a week old.

So, can someone enlighten me about the Source Mage mirrors?

Alrighty then,

Thomas

PS: It also freaks me out that sorcery keeps on trying
puzzle.dl.sourceforge.net ... if it times out once, it will the second
and third, time, too, because it's dead. I fail to get rid of this
mirror. Perhaps sf.net is pushing it itself, would have to look again,
but got so many other things bothering.