sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] [sm-discuss] how to prevent cleanse fixes on particular spells?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Javier Vasquez <j.e.vasquez.v AT gmail.com>
  • To: "sm, discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] [sm-discuss] how to prevent cleanse fixes on particular spells?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 18:51:31 -0600

Hi,

I've filed a bug for gcc, but I haven't been able to figure out how to
address it yet.

The problem is that when enabling java on gcc, and with the jre tree,
the following things are not installed:

/usr/bin/gjdoc
/usr/lib/gcj-4.6.3-12/libjawt.so

And then the following links get dangling:

/usr/lib/jvm/bin/javadoc
/usr/lib/jvm/jre/lib/amd64/libjawt.so

But the spell compiles/installs successfully. Therefore every time
cleanse is run to check and fix, there are problems with gcc, and it
automatically re-cast gcc, which compilation takes a good amount of
time.

I'd like to be able to bypass gcc check, or make it non-fix, to avoid
such waste of cycles, given the problem doesn't get solved by
re-compiling...

Any hints how to do that?

Also, if someone has experienced the same with gcc+java, is there any
work around?

Thanks,

--
Javier.