sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [sm-discuss][devel-xorg-modular] How to fix metadata of devel-xorg-modular (for scribe update purposes).

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Javier Vasquez <j.e.vasquez.v AT gmail.com>
  • To: Sukneet Basuta <sukneet AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "sm, discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [sm-discuss][devel-xorg-modular] How to fix metadata of devel-xorg-modular (for scribe update purposes).
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 21:34:07 -0600

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:11 PM, Sukneet Basuta <sukneet AT gmail.com> wrote:

> In your first e-mail you mentioned that you checked out the branch
> "origin/devel-xorg-modular". Did you try "devel-xorg-modular" instead?
> I get the same error with orgin/dev..., but using just the branch name
> works for me. I believe dl_git has changed since that wiki entry,
> which is why you no longer have include origin/ in the branch name, as
> it is automatically added.

Once the local repo switched to the local xorg-modular branch? Well,
no, :-) Cause I thought the syntax was to specify the git repo, then
the local branch, then the remote branch to get the stuff from. So I
always supposed it had to be origin/devel-xorg-modular.

Jeje, I guess I'll try it out eventually just due to curiosity, :-)
But not now...

Thanks again for answering,

--
Javier.