sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [sm-discuss] how to prevent cleanse fixes on particular spells?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Sukneet Basuta <sukneet AT gmail.com>
  • To: Javier Vasquez <j.e.vasquez.v AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "sm, discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [sm-discuss] how to prevent cleanse fixes on particular spells?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 22:01:47 -0500

What I would do for a quick/temporary fix is manually install those
files and/or fix/delete those symlinks at the end of INSTALL.

This is better than bypassing cleanse imo, since it will still check
the rest of gcc. gcc is a pretty important spell.

I don't know why you would want gcj though. It's effectively dead.

- Sukneet