sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GPG verification

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bor Kraljič <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GPG verification
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 10:15:06 +0100

On 2. of Dec 2011 15:15:01 David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org> wrote:
> On 12/02/2011 02:28 PM, flux wrote:
> > Sukneet Basuta (sukneet AT gmail.com) wrote [11.12.03 04:20]:
> >> Who exactly is in charge of setting the standards? Is it up to one
> >> developer? Or must the lead developers have a vote?
>
> Yeah for changing something like this, we should have a vote according
> to the voting policy.
>
> Don't let that discourage you from proposing changes though :)
>
> David
I created wiki page [1] with *draft* for new standards. I copied the old
standards, underlined parts that it would be a good idea to change (or at
least discussed). For 2 out of 3 parts we already started the discussion.

I also made few minor layout changes.

I purpose that we make changes in this draft. And when we reach some kind of
consense we vote on new standard according to our voting policy.

[1]
http://www.sourcemage.org/projects/grimoire/wiki/Source_Integrity_Checking_Standards