sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:31:08 -0600

On Feb 15, David Kowis [dkowis AT shlrm.org] wrote:
> On 02/15/2011 12:22 AM, Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
> >Hear ye, hear ye,
> >
> >As of Tue Feb 15 07:00:00 UTC 2011 the voting for project lead is
> >opened.
> >
> >The only valid nominee is Jeremy 'emrys' Blosser.
> >
> >Send your votes to: ruskie+vote AT codemages.net
> >
> >Voting stops: Tue Feb 22 07:00:00 UTC 2011
>
> For those that haven't been paying attention on IRC:
>
> If you want to have a 3-way vote again the proper procedure
> according to the rules is to vote against emrys as being lead.

Correct. If you want other choices, vote no or abstain on this one so it
fails. (We count abstentions against the need for majority in favor, so a
NOTA vote does count.)

No skin off my nose if anyone wants to cast their vote that way, it's the
clean way to do it. I think most of us would just ask that if that's what
happens we get the next round done quickly so we can move on.