sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:19:49 -0600

On 02/15/2011 12:22 AM, Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
Hear ye, hear ye,

As of Tue Feb 15 07:00:00 UTC 2011 the voting for project lead is
opened.

The only valid nominee is Jeremy 'emrys' Blosser.

Send your votes to: ruskie+vote AT codemages.net

Voting stops: Tue Feb 22 07:00:00 UTC 2011

For those that haven't been paying attention on IRC:

If you want to have a 3-way vote again the proper procedure according to the rules is to vote against emrys as being lead. I'm not trying to force that procedure, only describing the proper way to go ahead and get more than one person in the nominations because there was interest brought up after the nominations ended.

Or we can just elect Jeremy as PL again, and that's okay too.

Just providing some information as to how the rules work for those that don't care to read it often :)

David