sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] awesome window manager in stable grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arjan Bouter <abouter AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] awesome window manager in stable grimoire
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:03:00 +0100

Op Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:44:06 +0100
Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net> schreef:

> [...]

> Seems like this only affects the combinations that include numbers,
> which are not a problem on dvorak, as numbers work the same as on
> qwerty. Here awesome simply didn't recognize the Mod4 key at all, no
> key combination using it worked.
> I still have this weird issue that ctrl-c is not working in awesome,
> but is working in twm, the rest is fixed by the xcb-util downgrade.

In that case I suggest trying the awesome ml (awesome AT naquadah.org)or
irc, they're a quite friendly bunch :)

Mostly people have trouble with older dependency versions, instead of
the most recent ones. This might be a nice question for them to keep
things interesting ;)

Arjan Bouter

+=======
GPG: 79D4B14E
Source Mage GNU/Linux developer,
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.
http://www.sourcemage.org
+===